Bookbuilding and Syndication
End-to-end deal execution applications for equity, fixed-income, and municipal securities issues and trading
- Set up simple and complex deals, across all asset classes
- Handle multi-tranche and multi-currency deals with ease
- Communicate deal progress with issuer view mobile application
- Execute multiple deals concurrently, collect orders from sales and other syndicate member banks, manage duplicate orders and coordinate allocation
- Real-time joint books data sharing
- Online order-entry
RoadshowAccess is an innovative platform used to create, broadcast and view virtual management presentations globally, for capital-raising events across all asset classes (equity, corporate debt, and muni debt) as well as for non-deal marketing activities.
Investor Contact & Ownership Data
The industry’s best database of institutional contacts, ownership, and investor profiles
Loan Syndication – Debtdomain
A web-based system for managing the loan syndication process from pitch to closing – including deal setup, pipeline reporting, investor CRM, sole and joint bookrunning, and allocation
Loan Syndication – Debtdomain: A web-based system for managing primary syndication, secondary trading and agency for syndicated loans.
Agency: Automate critical loan agency functions, including financial monitoring, secure document distribution and amendment voting in one integrated platform
Order Monitor Platform – Gameday
The Gameday platform is our best-in-class deal tracking for investor & syndicate orders, subscription levels, retail breakdown, real-time order tracking, investor analysis, subscription detail and more.