Clients of both firms to benefit from broader range of investor relations offerings
New York, NY and Charlottesville, VA – June 9, 2008 – Ipreo, the premier global provider of market intelligence and productivity software to corporations and investment banks, and SNL Financial, the leading provider of sector-focused data, news and analytics, have jointly announced a sales and marketing alliance that will allow each provider to offer the other’s investor relations products and services to their respective clients.
This alliance will allow SNL to offer its clients access to Ipreo’s market intelligence and investor relationship management tools, including:
- Global Markets Intelligence – holistic, cross-asset class ownership reporting from the most experienced team of analysts in the industry
- Advanced Targeting services – in-depth valuation & ownership analysis, predictive modeling and target investor profiles
- Bigdough/BD Corporate – industry-leading prospecting and contact management platforms combining intuitive user interface with an unprecedented new database of global institutional equity and fixed-income contacts and profiles
Likewise, Ipreo clients can now take advantage of SNL’s best-in-class services for investor relations Web sites, communications and regulatory compliance:
- Web Site Management – custom-built IR Web sites from SNL’s expert Web design team, plus user-friendly IR Web management tools
- IR Communications Services – international and domestic conference calling, reservationless conferencing, Web casts and video casts, as well as transcription services in 15 languages
- Corporate Governance – secure and confidential fraud reporting to keep companies in compliance with regulators and Sarbanes-Oxley 301 whistleblower hotline requirements
“We’re very pleased to be able to bring SNL’s first-class website and communications services to our clients,” said Chris Taylor, EVP & MD of Global Investor Relations at Ipreo. “This alliance further strengthens our ability to serve all aspects of the IRO’s workflow.”
“Our mission for the industry is to create a full suite of cutting edge analytical and communication services that meet the growing needs of the IR professionals in our covered sectors,” said Nick Cafferillo, Managing Director, for Industry Research and Product Management at SNL Financial. “Teaming up with Ipreo, our combined IR Web & Market Intelligence Services will deliver the core foundation for the next generation of smart, content-rich, service-focused IR solutions.”
Ipreo is a global leader in providing market intelligence, data, and technology solutions to all participants in the global capital markets, including sell-side banks, publicly traded companies, and buy-side institutions. By combining state-of-the-art new issuance systems with the premier global financial and investor data, Ipreo enables our capital markets clients to execute deals more efficiently, maximizing time and resources. Our applications include end-to-end bookbuilding systems, roadshow & conference management platforms, and electronic document delivery. Additionally, Ipreo’s suite of investor prospecting and CRM solutions offers the most accurate and comprehensive institutional contacts data and profiles in the industry. Ipreo is the only financial services provider to offer solutions across all asset classes for the Equity, Fixed Income, Municipal, and Syndicated Loan markets. Ipreo is a KKR portfolio company with nearly 700 employees supporting clients in every major financial center around the world. For more information, please go to ipreo.com.
About SNL Financial
SNL is the premier sector-focused provider of essential business intelligence in the financial information marketplace. SNL collects, standardizes and disseminates all relevant corporate, financial, market and M&A data – plus news and analysis – for over 4,000 clients and more than 20,000 users at top financial institutions, corporations, consultants, government agencies, law firms and media around the globe. Since its founding in 1987, SNL has continuously expanded global operations, as well as the scope and depth of its coverage and products without compromising the standards of quality and customer service that have made it successful. For more information, visit www.SNL.com.
- For Ipreo
- Kate McKay
- Managing Director, Global Marketing & Communications
- For SNL
- Monica Jenkins – Marketing Manager