Monitoring & Analytics
Greater returns begin with greater insight.
Our portfolio monitoring and analytics tools give you the insights you need to succeed.
Greater returns begin with greater insight. And there’s no better way to gain insight into privately held companies than with Ipreo’s full suite of online portfolio monitoring and analytics tools. We simplify the way you take on data collection, custom reporting, deal modeling and outcome scenario analysis. Using our Excel Add-In, it’s easy to generate custom models and cross-portfolio analytics as well as complex valuation analytics and reports.
While capital flows freely to buy companies and invest in funds, performance data does not flow back as freely. Until now. Delivered with templates and workflow processes built specifically to address the exact demands of the private capital marketplace, and continuously refined based on the best practices of the industry’s most innovative and successful firms, Ipreo’s suite of solutions takes data collection, investment analysis and performance reporting to the next level.
Ipreo offers a better solution. With us, you get:
- Simple Excel Add-in technology with access to a centralized database
- Workflow-driven data collection for fund performance and individual assets
- Cash transaction management for transactional data and IRR calculations
- Reporting with far better presentation, content and breadth that takes far less effort
- Software that automatically takes into account liquidation preferences, dividends, participation caps, warrants, options and much more
- Proven algorithms for estimating value and creating waterfall projections quickly and accurately
- Powerful reports you can produce as soon as you enter your capital structure
- Business rule functionality that flags variances and exceptions in the data set based on a configurable threshold
- An option for a data collection service where our Client Success team collects all financial statements, KPIs, budgets, cap tables and more
Discover why the SEC believes private equity fund managers are in violation of the law 50% of the time in our white paper ‘A Reality Check on Today’s Valuation'