How are investors handling today’s data “tsunami”? Is more data always a good thing? And why is sharing portfolio data still such a painful process?
This highlight reel collects key insights from three panel discussions on private equity data. Find out how some of today’s leading institutional investors and firms are bringing a new level of efficiency, utility, and transparency to the crucial task of managing private equity data.
- How the data-management landscape is changing for private equity
- The aspects of data collection that present the biggest challenges
- How cross-portfolio data is helping firms spot risk earlier
- The best ways to make use of stretched human and system resources
- The information systems and technologies that can deliver value