Using private equity data effectively has always presented challenges, with lack of transparency being a key issue. Thomas Franco, partner at Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, said, “It’s a three trillion or four trillion dollar AUM global business, and a lot of people don’t really know how it works.”
How are GPs managing the “tsunami” of data that LPs are now demanding? And how will LPs actually leverage the data they receive? This Privcap brief is culled from a panel discussion featuring Thomas Franco and executives from two LP firms. The document includes key findings, best practices, and emerging opportunities for both GP and LP data management strategies.
Download the brief to explore:
- GP strategies for meeting the growing LP demand for data
- How LPs are turning the data into actionable intelligence
- How investors and managers can use data to “stay ahead of the pack”
- How firms are using technology to get more out of the data
- Why context is key when it comes to data-driven decisions