Municipal Bond Issuance Solutions
IHS Markit’s product suite features efficient workflows, comprehensive content and analytics to support the new issuance process and facilitate all interactions in the municipal capital markets.
IHS Markit’s enhanced order monitor platform offers best-in-class and comprehensive deal tracking for investor and syndicate orders, subscription levels, retail breakdown, real-time order tracking, investor analysis, subscription detail and more.
- Tranche Analysis – Evaluate all offered maturities by multiple dimensions including series, subscription, priority, retail, investor type and syndicate member participation.
- Investor Data – Watch investors place orders on your deal. View real-time analysis about that investor and a portfolio summary of their holding data. Evaluate top investors on your deal by name or type.
- Syndicate Data – Track syndicate members’ participation and orders across the deal. Evaluate top syndicate members by firm name or type.
- Order Data – Get full access to raw order book data that is exportable and fully minable.
- Market Data – Keep an eye on live rates, equities, headlines and economic news.
- Analytics – Track deal stats in real-time, such as total orders, total fill, total balance, order period countdown clock and more.
- Reporting – View consolidated reports breaking down investor and syndicate member activity.
- Mobile Access – View our application from any desktop, laptop or tablet device – anywhere, anytime.
Combines BiDCOMP™, IHS Markit’s bid calculation system, and Parity to provide an efficient and secure process for underwriters to submit bids and for issuers to receive bids
- View bids submitted by dealers through BiDCOMP.
- Facilitates viewing of bids by multiple viewers (financial advisors, issuers and bond counsel) in multiple locations at the same time.
- Export bids received through Parity to Excel for verification.
- As a non-exclusive system, it allows the issuer to also accept bids through fax, phone or other electronic sources.
- Check bids, submitted via BiDCOMP, for violations against the parameters supplied on the Notice of Sale.
- Announce the “apparent” winning bid via industry news services, if the winning bid was submitted via BiDCOMP.
- No charge to issuers, financial advisors and bond counsels.
- Unparalleled client support
An innovative platform to create, broadcast and view virtual management presentations globally, for capital-raising events across all asset classes.
- Create: Full-service and self-service options that capture all essential details of the deal and virtual roadshow
- Manage: A real time interactive dashboard to administer and oversee the lifecycle of each service requested
- View: A sophisticated and modern interface to view virtual content
- Analyze: Real time aggregated viewership reports, which also integrate directly with IHS Markit’s bookbuilding applications
Full-service electronic document delivery and tracking system for Equity, Fixed Income, Municipal and Syndicated Loan new issues
- Streamline the delivery of pre-allocation documents and reduce the cost of issuance associated with the printing and mailing of hard copies.
- Comply with all SEC/MSRB requirements associated with electronic disclosure. IHS Markit has been the leader in this process for more than 15 years.
- Capture a complete audit trail, including delivery date/time, bad email addresses and archive to meet retention requirements.
IHS Markit’s MuniIC is a centralized platform for comprehensive municipal securities data and market information. MuniC is integrated within our bookrunning system and includes MuniAnalytics, MuniCalendar and MuniWatch.
- Provides comprehensive real-time and historical municipal market information
- Fast and easy access to a wide range of municipal securities data and market information
- Enables creation of reports by selecting from a comprehensive list of elements
- Easily re-run frequently-used reports
- Export reports into multiple formats including Word, Excel or PDF
Identify prospects and understand the client base with industry-leading investor data.
- Accurate and detailed global institutional contact data and investor profiles
- Timely cross-asset class ownership data
- Advanced investor screening and detailed portfolio intelligence
- Customized daily alerts on people moves and other data updates
- Knowledgeable 24/7 support from IHS Markit’s dedicated and experienced account management team