Gameday. Ipreo’s Enhanced Order Monitor
The most comprehensive live order monitor solution in the market.
Our Order Monitor Platform…
is our best-in-class deal tracking for investor & syndicate orders, subscription levels, retail breakdown, real-time order tracking, investor analysis, subscription detail and more.
Evaluate all offered maturities by series, subscription, priority, retail, investor type, syndicate member participation and more.
Watch investors place orders on your deal. View real-time analysis about that investor and a portfolio summary of the investor’s holdings data. Evaluate top investors on your deal by name or type.
Track syndicate members’ participation and orders across the deal. Evaluate top syndicate members by firm name or type.
Get full access to raw order book data, exportable and fully minable.
Keep an eye on live rates, equities, MMD Reads and economic news.
Track deal stats in real-time, such as total orders, total fill, total balance, order period countdown clock and more.
View consolidated reports breaking down investor and syndicate member activity.
View our application from any desktop, laptop or tablet device – anywhere, anytime.
- Select various lenses to view the order book across tranches, including a general overview by priority type, retail categories, manager type and investor type
- Click into any maturity to get further detail of the tranche and its orders
- Search for or select from a dropdown any investor or syndicate member and view all their orders
- View maturity splits by series, coupon, etc; Combine into a single maturity at the click of a button
- Quick reference deal stats: total orders, total fill, total balance, time remaining in order period, etc
- Fill bars to indicate at a glance overall deal progress across the entire curve or by sections
- Launch the original Classic Order Monitor for a table view of the order stats
- Track individual orders as they come into the order book, with most recent on top
- Quickly see order size, maturity, investor name and manager that brought the order in
- Launch the All Orders page to mine, filter or sort the data
Top Investors/ Syndicate Members
- Track aggregate investor and syndicate member participation on the deal, with largest always on top
- Launch Reports to get a thorough breakdown of orders by either syndicate member or investors across priority types, syndicate member types or investor types
- Click on an institutional investor anywhere in Gameday to see their profile overview. View the investor’s location and money type, a portfolio overview and an order summary
- In the portfolio overview, get context of the size of the investor by viewing their total AUM vs Muni AUM. See a breakdown of their % Muni holdings vs other fixed income products, total Muni holdings and recent performance
- Note the portfolio overview data is only available for those investors that publicly report it