You may be learning from us without even realizing it.
Ipreo is frequently called upon by the media to provide analysis and insight into the latest trends in the equity markets, or what is going on in a particular region, or what’s making waves in the IR community, but our expertise is often in the form of a data set or a stat chart. Those graphics, despite providing significant insight and intelligence – and often serving as the impetus behind the entire article – can sometimes be overlooked.
That’s where we come in. The primary purpose of the Ipreo blog is, of course, to inform you – but it’s also for us to show off a little bit, should the opportunity arise.
Which is why, every once in a while, we’re going to tap you on the shoulder and let you know where you might have run into Ipreo’s expertise – in the form of a table or graph that was embedded into an article – with the “Ipreo in the News” blog series.
Here are some of the publications in which Ipreo’s work was highlighted over the past month:
- Bond Buyer, “Voters Approved 37 Million in Bonds”, November 6
- Bloomberg Businessweek, “Voters Approve at Least $16 Billion of Munis, Led by Water,” November 5
- Reuters, “Factbox: U.S. voters decide fate of $44.7 billion in state bond measure,” November 5
- The Economic Times, “US voters to decide $44.7 billion in state bond measures, fiscal changes,” November 4
- The Financial Times, “Antero Midstream upsizes IPO, valuation nears $3.8bn,” November 4
- Moneynews, “Munis Beating All US Debt Shows Confidence in Local Government,” November 4
- Bloomberg, “Muni Bond Proposals Doubling to $44 Billion Shows Debt Appetite,” November 3
- The Wall Street Journal, “Returns on Muni Bonds Soar,” November 2
- The Wall Street Journal, “How MLPs Could Still Move the Needle,” October 31
- The Wall Street Journal, “Alibaba’s Underwriters Are Bullish on the Stock,” October 29
- Contra Costa Times, “Wild market swings slow IPO momentum,” October 29
- The Financial Times, “Shell Midstream shares soar 42% in debut,” October 29
- IR Magazine, “Leading from the center,” October 29
- Investor’s Business Daily, “IPO Calendar: Western Retailer Boot Barn On IPO List,” October 27
- The Financial Times, “Volatile markets lead to postponed IPOs,” October 26
- Siliconbeat (San Jose Mercury News), “VC’s Confidence Is Waning, But Investments Continue At Record Pace,” October 24
Have a happy Thanksgiving!