You may be learning from us without even realizing it.
We’re frequently called upon by the media to provide analysis and insight into the latest trends in the equity markets, or what is going on in a particular region, or what’s making waves in the IR community, but our expertise is often in the form of a data set or a stat chart. Those graphics, despite providing significant insight and intelligence – and often serving as the impetus behind the entire article – can sometimes be overlooked.
That’s where we come in. The primary purpose of the Ipreo blog is, of course, to inform you – but it’s also for us to show off a little bit, should the opportunity arise.
Which is why, every once in a while, we’re going to tap you on the shoulder and let you know where you might have run into Ipreo’s expertise – in the form of a table or graph that was embedded into an article – with the “Ipreo in the News” blog series.
Here are some of the publications in which our name could be found over the past month:
- IR Magazine, “North American investors struggle for access with foreign firms”, October 17
- FTSE Global Markets, “Why is corporate access to non-US companies so poor?”, October 16
- The Wall Street Journal, “Pershing Square Fund Float Feels the Market’s Chills,” Josie Cox, October 13
- Barron’s, “Ackman’s New Fund Drops on Debut,” Johanna Bennett, October 13
- Die Welt, “Firmly in foreign hands (translated title),” October 13
- The Wall Street Journal, “Alibaba Seems So Long Ago: IPOs Hit Rough Patch,” October 9
- Financial Times, “New York widens global lead for IPOs,” September 29
- The Wall Street Journal, “The Morning Ledger: CFOs Forced to Think Green in Europe”, September 23
- InVEZZ, “RBS share price: Lender gears up for Citizens IPO”, September 22
- The Financial Times, “As it happened: Alibaba’s blockbuster IPO” (Tech Blog), September 19