The end of Summer and the first weeks of Fall had no shortage of activity, as everyone returned to work and the markets attempted to recover from volatility.
Ipreo contributed to and made the news last month, providing our insight into the IPOs and municipal bonds, and announcing some new partnerships and endeavors. This month’s round-up includes the Wall Street Journal, the Bond Buyer and more.
Here are a few articles in which Ipreo’s insight and expertise were featured:
- Wall Street Journal, “Despite Market Volatility, Private Equity Firms Keep IPO Fires Burning,” September 28
- Finextra, “Ipreo launches loan trade settlement system” September 28
- IT Business Net, “Ipreo Launches Patented Loan Trade Settlement System,” September 28
- Wall Street Journal, “How Some Investors Get Special Access to Companies,” September 27
- Gulf News, “Ipreo expands market intelligence services into Middle East with Iridium deal,” September 17
- Trade Arabia, “Iridium in tie-up to boost corporate services,” September 14
- The Bond Buyer, “Volume Steady at $3.7B in Holiday-Shortened Week,” September 4
- The Bond Buyer, “PRASA Deal Hits Primary Market,” August 14
- Inside Market Data, “Ipreo Adds Social Alpha’s Analytics to Investor Relations Platform,” September 4
- MENAFN.com, “Venture capital cash surfers may see waves recede in market turmoil,” September 1