Fall is upon us, but before we celebrate Halloween, it’s time to take a final look at September and thew Ipreo-related news the first month of autumn brought.
The end of summer seems to have reinvigorated the mino market, which features in a lot of this month’s headlines, as do reverberations from the finalization of Ipreo’s acquisition by IHS Markit in August and some buzz for last month’s successful IR Wisdom Summits in Asia.
Here’s a sampling of some of the press we received in September.
- Triangle Business Journal, Biz: Big deal has execs enthused – and Raleigh implications, September 28
- The Bond Buyer, Weekly muni volume spikes to $7.5B, September 28
- The Bond Buyer, FOMC, end of quarter shrink muni volume to $3.1B, September 28
- Boston Business Journal, Emerging fintech industry ‘shows no sign of slowing down’, September 20
- The Bond Buyer, Retail investors get first shot at TWDB’s mega deal, September 17
- The Bond Buyer, TWBD’s $1.6B deal highlights muted muni slate, September 14
- Business Insider Markets, MarcumBP to Speak at IR Wisdom Summits, September 13
- Business Insider Markets, Investor Relations Wisdom Summits Coming to Beijing, Hong Kong and Tokyo, September 11
- GlobalCapital Euro Money, 10 things that changed in 10 years that had nothing to do with Lehman, September 11
- The Bond Buyer, A sure bet: Las Vegas Convention Center deal tops $6.3B new issue calendar, September 7
- Asia Asset Management, Measuring success, September 7