September came and went already. Everyone finally finished up their vacations and got back to work!
As a result, the news picked up a bit, with stories on the big Roku IPO and the IPO market in general, along with some chatter about the muni calendar and more.
Check out the list of publications in which Ipreo’s insight and analysis were featured:
- The Mercury News, Roku IPO: Company sets 2017 record as shares soar, September 29
- The Bond Buyer, Municipal bonds steady ahead of next week’s $4.97B calendar, September 29
- Fidelity, DASNY’s $2B of deals dominate $4.97B new issue slate, September 29
- WRAL TechWire, CityCamp NC Kicks off in Raleigh tonight , September 28
- The Bond Buyer, Munis unchanged ahead of busy Tuesday, September 25
- Fidelity, Volume swells to $9.9B to end the month, September 22
- MarketWatch, IPO market could be slowed down by revenue recognition rules, September 21
- TechTarget, At the CAST 2017 conference, less testing is the new big thing, September 21
- AlleyWatch, How Private Equity and Venture Capital Investors Are Eating Their Own Dogfood, September 21
- The Wall Street Journal, Toys ‘R’ Us Bankruptcy Filing Batters Some of Retailer’s Debt, September 20
- The Bond Buyer, FOMC meeting muffles muni volume, September 15
- The Bond Buyer, Municipal bonds turn mixed ahead of next week’s $4.7B calendar, September 15