September has come to an end, and we are firmly ensconced in the season of the witch. But before we close the books on the ninth month of the year, let’s take a quick look back at what was in the news.
As usual, the first month of fall saw the experts and thought-leaders at Ipreo lending their insight onthe most pressing industry issues and events to a variety of publications across the financial world. September saw the IPO market start to emerge from the summer doldrums, some major news in the world of blockchain technology, and more.
Throughout the previous month, we provided assistance to and had our work featured in many prominent financial publications, including Reuters, American Banker, Bond Buyer, and others.
Check out the full list below:
- San Jose Mercury News, Nutanix IPO sets 2016 record with explosive firstday pop, September 30
- Waters Technology, Credit Suisse, Partners Launch Syndicated Loans Blockchain Proof of Concept, September 28
- Global Capital, Loan Settlement Woes to Receive Blockchain Technology Barrage, September 28
- Finextra, Credit Suisse drives blockchain project in syndicated loans market, September 28
- American Banker, Banks Test Blockchain for Syndicated Loans with Symbiont, R3, September 27
- Reuters, Rev Group interviews investment banks for IPO – sources, September 20
- Bond Buyer, Munis Mixed Ahead of $8.5B New Issue Calendar, September 16