October was a month of partnerships for Ipreo, and the latest installment of In the News reflects that.
Alongside the regular assortment of articles in which our analysis was featured are a handful of items about Ipreo itself, as we make strides to shorten loan settlement times and collaborate with companies across the globe in our continued efforts to make the markets work more efficiently.
This month’s round-up of publications in which Ipreo’s expertise was featured includes Reuters, Forbes, IR Magazine, and more.
- MarketWatch, “Ipreo and BM&FBOVESPA Partner to Support Investor Relations in Brazil,” October 22
- Sys-Con Media, “Ipreo and Cortland Offer Turnkey Syndicated Loan Agency and T+3 Settlement Solution,” October 20
- Reuters, “Exclusive: Silicon Valley IPO market boom winding down,” October 16
- IR Magazine, “US and Norwegian investors build on Austrian positions,” October 16
- CNN Money, “Trump warns of a stock market bubble. Is he right?,” October 15
- IT News Online, “Ipreo Partners with ONEaccess,” October 14
- Reuters, “Citi dials down risky block trading amid market turmoil,” OCtober 13
- Forbes, “Off To The Races: Ferrari Launches IPO,” October 12
- Reuters, “Ipreo aims to cut loan settlement to three days,” October 9
- The Wall Street Journal, “How The IPO Market This Week Is A Bit Like Phil Niekro,” October 2