The scary season is over and we are totally immersed in fall. But before we get those turkeys out, there are a handful of headlines from October to go over. Most of them concern the municipal market, which was gearing up for early November’s mid-term elections.
Here’s a sampling of some of the press we received in October.
- The Bond Buyer, A muni treat, as issuance increases to end October, October 26
- The Bond Buyer, Trick or treat: Chicago’s $1.3B sales tax securitization coming for Halloween, October 26
- Investor’s Business Daily, Brazil’s StoneCo, Yeti Holdings Headline List Of IPOs This Week, October 23
- IR Magazine, How should equity investment managers engage with ESG?, October 23
- The Bond Buyer, Municipal bond volume falls to $5.9B, October 19
- The Bond Buyer, Virginia launches disclosure initiative ahead of school deal, October 16
- The Bond Buyer, Muni volume spikes to $10.8B, October 12
- The Bond Buyer, Holiday week municipal calendar falls to $4.4B, October 5
- IR Magazine, Global Forum: The stories behind the agenda, October 1