Fall is in full swing, and after an eventful October, the undead are back in their graves, likely prepping for next week’s Thanksgiving dinner.
Before we carve the turkey, let’s take a look at last month’s news. Ipreo’s analysis was featured in a bunch of stories on the bond market prior to November’s elections, and we added some data to a few looks at the IPO market. October’s headlines also included coverage of the Edelman Trust Barometer, to which Ipreo was proud to contribute.
Check out the list of publications in which Ipreo’s insight and analysis were featured:
- The Bond Buyer, Spotlight shifts to Md., Va. issuers in $6.7B new issue municipal bond calendar, October 27
- The Bond Buyer, Illinois to make noise in $10B week, October 20
- The Bond Buyer, Weekly volume vaults to $10B with some familiar names tapping the market, October 13
- MarketWatch, Switch IPO: Stock soars more than 20% on first day of trading, October 9
- The Bond Buyer, North Texas Tollway sale leads $7.2B new issue calendar, October 6
- ThinkAdvisor, ‘Trust in the Company’ Is Top Driver of Investment Decisions: Edelman, October 5
- BusinessWire, New Survey of Institutional Investors Reveals Challenges and Expectations for Companies in Building Trust, October 5
- MuniMet Guide, City of Columbus, OH General Obligation Bonds – Featured New Municipal Bond Issue $314 Million, October 3