As we prepare for a momentous U.S. Presidential election, it can be easy to lose sight of everything else that has been happening in the world. A fair amount went down in our world, and we’ve got you covered there.
Ipreo partnership with Symbiont to offer an exciting new blockchain solution dominated the month, but there was also some news on the IPO front and a revealing piece about Agile testing from one of our own.
Throughout the previous month, we provided assistance to and had our work featured in many prominent financial publications, including EconoTimes, Markets Media, Finextra, and others.
Check out the full list below:
- Nasdaq, Symbiont Unveils Enterprise-Ready Distributed Ledger, Releases ‘Assembly’ Code on Github, October 20
- EconoTimes, Blockchain startup Symbiont introduces enterprise-ready distributed ledger, October 20
- Coin Speaker, Smart Contracts Company Symbiont Releases Enterprise-Ready Distributed Ledger, October 19
- PR Newswire, Symbiont Releases its Enterprise-Ready Distributed Ledger, October 18
- Coin Desk, Symbiont Unveils ‘Assembly’ Blockchain for Enterprise, October 18
- Markets Media, FCA Looks to Improve IPO Transparency, October 19
- Finextra, Blockchain, near real-time projects and collaboration: viable approaches, October 14
- CIO Review, Leading Agile Testers and Testing in At Scale Contexts, October 13
- FTSE Global Markets, Hamilton Lane Partners and Bison to launch analytics and data platform, October 11
- Business Insider, The great IPO unclogging couldn’t come soon enough for bankers, October 9