Hard to believe it’s already December, but here we are! The news often tends to slow down around the new year, but back in November there was plenty to talk about.
This month’s media roundup includes a bunch of stories on the surging muni market, a few interesting articles about some of our industry partnerships, and a look at the IPO market.
Check out the list of publications in which Ipreo’s insight and analysis were featured:
- The Bond Buyer, Municipal bond market faces stuffed new issue calendar, November 27
- The Bond Buyer, Municipal bond market girds for above-average $11.7B new issue slate, November 22
- FinOps, Can Blockchain Supercharge Syndicated Loans, November 21
- The Bond Buyer, N.Y. MTA heads to market with $2B deal, November 20
- The Bond Buyer, Muni bond traders set for $9.9B calendar, November 13
- The Bond Buyer, Retail gets first crack at NYC Waters as traders prep for $9.9B calendar, November 13
- BusinessWire, Symbiont Named “Fintech Company of the Year” at Custody Risk Global Awards 2017, November 10
- The Press Telegrah, Is VINCI SA ADR (VCISY)’s Trend Up, November 9
- Triangle Business Journal, FilterEasy CEO on how new downtown Raleigh HQ fuels growth strategy, November 8
- Reuters, Bond issues approved for Houston, other issuers in Tuesday voting, November 8
- Financial News, US markets is bracing for its busiest week of IPOs in 2017, November 7
- Business Wire, Symbiont Wins “Best Distributed-Ledger Technology Project” Category at Waters Technology’s Buy-Side Technology Awards for Second Consecutive Year, November 3
- Reuters, Houston pension bonds among issues on Tuesday’s U.S. ballots, November 3