November had something of a split personality.
The beginning of the month saw the end of an interminable, contentious election, the results of which will impact the financial markets, and the world, for years to come. And the end of the month saw American Thanksgiving and the start of the holiday season, which slowed things down considerably.
Ipreo continued to truck along, as always, and throughout the month, we provided assistance to and had our work featured in many prominent financial publications, including Bloomberg, Reuters, and others.
Check out the full list below:
- Global Capital, Controversial syndicate tech to go live in December, more banks to join, November 20
- Bloomberg Brief, Voters Give States, Cities OK on Infrastructure Spending, November 17
- Reuters, Short-term muni bonds to ride out Trump-induced volatility: UBS, November 15
- Nasdaq, As Trump Plans Building Boom, Cities and States Rush to Borrow , November 12
- Reuters, U.S. voters say yes to big bond issues, mixed message on taxes, November 9
- Bloomberg, U.S. Voters Decide on $70 Billion in Bonds, the Most in a Decade, November 8