Last month, the big news around these parts was Ipreo’s pending acquisition by IHS Markit. There was a lot of news surrounding the deal, and we’d be remiss if we failed to mention it.
Here’s a sampling of some of the press:
- The Bond Buyer, Why the IHS Markit acquisition of Ipreo matters for munis, May 22
- Financial Times, Blackstone and Goldman sell data provider for $1.9bn, May 21
- Wall Street Journal, IHS Markit Agrees to Buy Ipreo for $1.86 Billion, May 21
Of course, amidst all that activity, the financial world continued to turn, and, as always, Ipreo played a part. Here’s a couple of publications in which Ipreo was featured:
- Triangle Business Journal, Ipreo exec: Why we’re expanding in downtown Raleigh, May 17
- Investor’s Business Daily, Pluralsight IPO Receiving High Level Of Interest From Investors, May 16