We’re back with the May edition of our media roundup.
There was a lot of discussion about the muni market in May, as it enjoyed a bit of a resurgence and also dealt with the shortened Memorial Day week, as well as coverage of Ipreo’s study of the Vienna Stock Exchange.
Check out the full list below:
- Crowdfunder, BFT-SMaRt Consensus Protocol Co-Creator Dr. Alysson Bessani & Yale ProfZhong Shao Join Symbiont’s Advisory Board, May 26
- Bond Buyer, Muni market faces short week, less than $5B in deals, May 26
- IR Magazine, Fifteen Questions with Twitter, May 24
- Bond Buyer, Hudson Yards leads $7B week, May 19
- IR Magazine, What would economic stability look like for Brazil?, May 18
- Bond Buyer, CS: Munis flat as action gets underway, May 18
- Der Standard, Which investors prefer to access Vienna shares, May 17
- Bond Buyer, International Investors Prevail On The Vienna Stock Exchange, Study, May 11
- Wiener Boerse, Strong international investors’ demand for red-white-red shares, May 11
- Bond Buyer, Muni volume to soar to $9.4B, May 5