The year is speeding along; we’ve already closed the books on the first quarter. There was no shortage of news (here’s a recap of the IPO scene) and, as usual, no shortage of publications looking for Ipreo’s insight and expertise.
While we were waiting for the snow to stop falling and Spring to arrive, our data was featured in a variety of articles, covering the month’s big IPOs (GoDaddy and Shake Shack), the muni market, and more.
Here’s a collection of some of the recent news articles in which Ipreo’s name rings out:
- Investor’s Business Daily, “GoDaddy IPO Prices Above Range, Raises $460 Million,” March 31
- The Bond Buyer, “Lumesis, Ipreo Partner to Deliver Time-of-Trade Disclosure,” March 30
- The Bond Buyer, “Calif. Deals Propel More Muni Volume,” March 27
- The Bond Buyer, “Rising Yields Could Crimp New-Issue Slate of $7.2 Billion,” February 6
- Yahoo Finance, “IPO market shrivels as tech companies stay private,” March 25
- The Bond Buyer, “Ipreo and CUSIP Global Plan to Simplify New Issue Process,” March 24
- Waters Technology/Inside Reference Data, “Ipreo, CUSIP Team Up to Integrate Services,” March 24
- Reference Data Review (A-Team Group), “CGS and Ipreo Extend Partnership to Streamline Identifier Issuance for new Securities in Equity and Fixed Income Markets,” March 24
- Wall Street Letter, “CUSIP to integrate with Ipreo new-issue solutions,” March 24
- Southern Alpha, “LaunchTN adds more national and local speakers to 36|86,” March 19
- The Wall Street Journal, “Ukraine Seeks Debt Revamp,” March 13
- The Denver Post, “Denver-based Summit Materials soars 16.5 percent in IPO,” March 12