We’ve officially entered the second quarter of 2018, and even officially entered spring, despite the fact that it doesn’t much feel like it yet here at Ipreo HQ in New York. As we wait for the weather to catch up with the calendar, the news keeps on churning.
March’s media roundup includes stories on the Dropbox IPO and the tech sector, a closer look at the roller coaster muni market, and more.
Check out the list of publications in which Ipreo’s insight and analysis were featured:
- The Bond Buyer, NJ Tobaccos Dominate Supply Slate, March 29
- Houston Business Journal, Report: Cushman & Wakefield Inches Closer to IPO, March 28
- Yahoo! News, Dropbox IPO succeeds amid market volatility, with more tests to come, March 24
- Investor’s Business Daily, Dropbox IPO Hits A High Mark, Pops 40% On First Day Of Trading, March 23
- Investor’s Business Daily, Dropbox IPO Prices Shares At 21 Apiece, Above Expected Range, March 22
- The Desk, How to trade for alpha, March 21
- MarketWatch, Zscaler IPO: 5 things to know about the first big tech IPO of 2018, March 19
- The Bond Buyer, Muni market gears up for $6B of new paper amid volume slump, March 9