Another month has passed – can you believe it’s already April? – and despite the continued slump of the new issuance market, Ipreo remained plenty busy.
Throughout the month of March, we provided assistance to, and were featured in, many prominent financial publications. The majority of the coverage focused on our partnership with Symbiont, via which we will create a new company to overhaul antiquated and costly manual processing in the $3 trillion global syndicated loans market.
We also contributed information and insight to The Bond Buyer, International Business Times, The Economist on topics ranging from the struggling IPO market to the municipal deal outlook.
Check out the full list below:
- Waters Technology, “New Day for Ipreo in Asia,” March 25
- The Economist, “Hype springs eternal,” March 19, 2016
- The Bond Buyer, “Munis Mixed Ahead of $6.2B Holiday Week Calendar,” March 18
- Finance Magnates, “Ipreo Chose Blockchain to Streamline $3 Trillion Syndicated Loans Market,” March 10
- Brave New Coin, “Ipreo and Symbiont to overhaul the $4.7 trillion global syndicated loans market,” March 6
- Waters Technology, “Ipreo, Symbiont Combine Forces to Tackle Syndicated Loans Market,” March 4
- All Coins News, “Ipreo and Symbiont Partner to Innovate Global Syndicated Loans Market,” March 4
- International Business Times, “Blockchain in capital markets: Symbiont lists opportunities for smart contracts,” March 3, 2016
- New York Business Journal, “Blackstone and Goldman Sachs subsidiary launches unnamed blockchain venture,” March 3
- Reuters’ Loan Connecter, “Ipreo, Symbiont partner for blockchain to help improve loan settlement,” March 3
- Animal Farm, “Firms to find alternative transport during IPO breakdown,” March 2