We’re smack dab in the middle of summer, and the escalating temperatures are having little effect on the presses, as Ipreo continues to make news across the financial world.
June’s headlines included news on the surging IPO market, updates on blockchain technology, and a few looks at the weekly municipal calendar.
Here’s a sampling of some of the press we received in June.
- Investor’s Business Daily, Three IPOs Post Double-Digit Gains, Including BJ’s, Wholesale, Biotechs, June 29
- Investor’s Business Daily, Uxin Prices Below Range As Lovesac Soars During Busy Week For IPOs, June 27
- The Bond Buyer, Los Angeles note, bond sales headline $5.3B municipal new issue calendar, June 22
- Asia Asset Management, Thailand’s GPS selects Ipreo platform to analyse private markets, June 20
- The Bond Buyer, Tax law spurs new marketing approach for Georgia GO Deal, June 18
- The Bond Buyer, California, Georgia offerings headline $7B municipal bond calendar, June 15
- Triangle Business Journal, Chipmaker Qualcomm to lay off 241 employees in Raleigh, June 15
- The Bond Buyer, Muni Volume Slips to $5.6B as FOMC Rate Meeting Looms, June 11, 2018
- Bloomberg, Blockchain Shows Clubby Leveraged Loans Path to 21st Century, June 1
- The Bond Buyer, Calif. Muni FA, Ala. Gas deal tops hefty $9.6B municipal bond calendar, June 1