As we make our way towards August, the financial markets are beginning to slow down a bit. But that doesn’t mean that Ipreo is. We’re continuing to do what we do best – powering the networks that connect capital to ideas, and providing market intelligence, data, and technology solutions to all participants in the global capital markets. The markets may slow down, but they never stop, and neither do we.
Throughout the month of June, we provided assistance to, and were featured in, many prominent financial publications. We contributed information and insight to The Bond Buyer, IR Magazine, San Jose Mercury News, and more.
Check out the full list below:
- San Jose Mercury News, “Twilio Prices Above Range in First Silicon Valley Tech IPO of the Year”, June 23
- San Jose Mercury News, “Silicon Valley cheers as Twilio blows past expectations in first day of trading,” June 23
- The Bond Buyer, “Munis Weaker Ahead of $8.2B New Issue Calendar”, June 17
- Finance Magnates, “Insurance Giant Allianz Selects Symbiont for Catastrophe Swaps Blockchain,” June 15
- Waters Technology, “Ipreo Launches iVal Valuation Platform,” June 7
- Finextra, “Ipreo boosts investor relations platform,” June 6
- IR Magazine, “Brazil Focus – Keeping Faithful,” June 2