We’re heading into vacation zone, those last few weeks of summer before school starts and football returns. But before we get there, let’s look back at all the Ipreo news from July.
Here’s a sampling of some of the press we received in July.
- The Bond Buyer, Munis net positive for ’18 as demand survives tax law; weekly volume dips under $5B, July 27
- Triangle Business Journal, Will IHS’ deal to buy Ipreo impact 250-job Raleigh expansion?, July 19
- Markets Media, Research Aggregator Adds Analyst Access, July 18
- Investor’s Business Daily, Health Care IPOs Maintaining Record Pace As These Two Biotechs Jump, July 18
- IR Magazine, Corporate access moving to direct model post-Mifid II, July 13
- The Bond Buyer, Weekly muni volume surges to $9.2B, July 13
- Best Execution, Banks Join Forces For New Bond Platform , July 3
- Seeking Alpha, IPO market starts to heat up, July 3
- Sys-Con Media, Ipreo Publishes 2018 Corporate Access Report, July 2