Hard to believe that we’re already done with July, but time flies when you’re making headlines!
Last month, the muni market generated a fair share of news, and Ipreo’s data and insight was featured in a handful of stories about blockchains and IPOs. The list of publications Ipreo was mentioned in or contributed to last month includes The Bond Buyer, Finextra, and more.
Check out the full list below:
- The Bond Buyer, Transportation deals fuel $7.2B calendar , July 28
- Finextra, Overstock’s Medici Ventures takes stake in Symbiont , July 27
- The Bond Buyer, Munis steady as a few deals price, July 24
- The Bond Buyer, A sleepy, summer week of low volume awaits muni traders , July 21
- IFR Asia, Appetite for disruption, July 17
- Business Day, Banks taking risks in lean market , July 12
- The Street, As Blue Apron Gets Torn to Shreds, Here Are Upcoming IPOs to Potentially Salvage Your Portfolio, July 11
- The Bond Buyer, Bountiful, busy week ahead with $9.3B on calendar, July 7
- Law360, Introducing Blockchain In The Syndicated Loan Market, July 6
- Les Echos, Energy at the heart of the acceleration of urbanization , July 1