We are now smack in the middle of August, and as such things are expected to slow down, if not screech to a halt, as the dog days of summer descend. But we’re not quite there yet, as July’s month of solid activity showed us.
Ipreo never slows down, and throughout the month of July, we provided assistance to, and were featured in, many prominent financial publications. We contributed information and insight to The Triangle Business Journal, Business Insider, Best Execution, and more.
Check out the full list below:
- Triangle Business Journal, “Editor’s Notebook: Our IPO market has been cold for a while,” July 29
- Triangle Business Journal, “Breaking down the Triangle’s IPOs since 2001,” July 27
- Business Insider, “Wall Street is obsessed with this technology – but a big group of investors is missing out,” July 17
- Best Execution, “Corporate New Issuance: A Market Ready For Innovation,” July 10
- Nikkei Asian Review, “Asian Funds Flowing into Japanese Stocks,” July 9