Valentine’s Day has passed, the Winter Olympics are in full swing, and March is steadily approaching. January may seem like a memory, but the month made a lot of headlines that are worth catching up on.
January’s media roundup includes stories on the muni market as well as some notable IPOs that made news last month. As always, Ipreo’s data and input helped shape many of these stories.
Check out the list of publications in which Ipreo’s insight and analysis were featured:
- The Bond Buyer, Taxables top $5.2B calendar, the latest fad in munis, January 26
- Morningstar, Menlo Therapeutics upsizes planned IPO and raises price range, January 24
- The Bond Buyer, Primary to awaken from snooze mode with $7.2b, January 19
- Houston Business Journal, Houston based energy services co.prices IPO at high end of range, January 19
- The Bond Buyer, Holiday week’s $3.3b calendar should see strong demand, January 12
- Morningstar, UPDATE: ADT is planning a $2 billion IPO: Here are 5 things you need to know, January 11