It’s Valentine’s Day, which means we’re already halfway through February! 2017 is off to a rollicking, volatile start, and the news has been overflowing.
Not to be left out, Ipreo made our share of headlines in January. Throughout the month, we provided assistance to and had our work featured in many prominent publications, including CNBC, a handful of German publications, Automated Trader, and others.
Check out the full list below:
- CNBC, Here’s the latest beneficiary of the Trump rally, January 28
- Echo Online, According to a study, German investors continue to expand their commitment to SMEs , January 27 (in German)
- Tichys Einbleck, German investors are catching up, January 26 (in German)
- Frankfurter Allgemeine, The Dax is firmly in foreign hands, January 26 (in German)
- IT Business Net, cometis AG: Study – German investors are expanding their involvement in medium-sized listed companies, January 24
- HedgeWeek, First Euro deal executed on Ipreo’s Investor Access solution , January 13
- International Money.Net, Premiere for the first electronic bond order on the primary market, January 11 (in German)
- Reuters, Electronic bookbuild drags primary debt into 21st century, January 9
- Waters Technology, Ipreo’s Electronic Order Submission Solution Premieres with a Deal for Commonwealth Bank of Australia, January 9