January may not have had any IPOs, but there was no shortage of news.
The first month of 2016 found Ipreo providing insight into a wide variety of topics for a wide variety of financial publications. Over the past month, Ipreo contributed to publications like The Bond Buyer, Business Wire, MarketWatch and more on topics such as the IPO freeze-out, municipal bonds, and the German stock market.
Check out the full list below:
- Bloomberg, “Blackstone-Backed Ipreo Woos Investors to Speed Up Loan Trading,” January 29
- The Bond Buyer, “Munis Strengthen Ahead of $5.4B New Issue Calendar,” January 29
- MarketWatch, “Stocks end sharply higher, see large monthly losses,” January 29
- Dow Jones Bankruptcy & Debt, “January IPO Shutout Could Stall Tech Startup Funding,” January 29
- Dgap-medientreff, “Study: German investors in listed SMEs further withdrawing,” January 26
- The Bond Buyer, “Polar Opposites: Chicago BOE & Slew of AAA Credits High,” January 22
- Nikkei Asian Review, “Asian investors remained top foreign net buyers in 2015,” January 22
- The Bond Buyer, “Munis Weaken as Market Looks to $5.4B Calendar,” January 22
- Virtual Strategy Magazine, “Marketing Automation Agency DemandLab Kicks Off 2016 with Big Growth and Big Wins,” January 21
- Fundfire, “Goldman-Backed Bloomberg Challenger Attracts Managers,” January 14
- Global Capital, “Primary markets tech firm ties up with Symphony,” January 14
- IR Magazine, “From weeks to years: investment decision process varies widely by firm,” January 14
- MarketWatch, “Biotech dominates 2016 IPO calendar after rocky year for the sector,” January 5