Spring is finally approaching, despite the constant barrage of snowstorms hitting the northeastern U.S. But we’ve sprung forward, and now we wait. While we do, let’s catch up on some of the news Ipreo made in February!
February’s media roundup includes stories on the slumping muni market, an interview with Ipreo’s Bill Sherman, EVP and head of the global markets group, and a look at the state of Blockchain.
Check out the list of publications in which Ipreo’s insight and analysis were featured:
- PYMNTS, What Corporate Bonds Can Teach About Global FinTech Collaboration, February 28
- The Bond Buyer, NYC, LAUSD deals priced for retail as muni market eyes Treasury auctions, February 21
- Financial IT, The State of Blockchain in 2018, February 18
- BizWire Express, Ellevate Network Screens Miss Representation Documentary in Chapters Globally to Honor International Women’s Day, February 14
- The Bond Buyer, Supply starved muni market to see paltry $3.5B slate next week , February 9
- Houston Business Journal, Houston-based oil field services co. prices IPO below expected range, February 9
- The Bond Buyer, Market eyes rising yields ahead of $3.8B muni bond calendar, February 2