Today is March 15th, aka the Ides of March, the day on which Julius Caesar was betrayed and assassinated by his friends and colleagues. Nothing quite so memorable happened in Ipreo’s world in February, but we’re still going to share some of last month’s headlines with you!
Throughout the second month of the year, we provided assistance to and had our work featured in many prominent publications, including the Wall Street Journal, Bond Buyer, and others.
Check out the full list below:
- Wall Street Journal, Wall Street’s Humans Notch a Win Against the Computers, February 24
- Los Angeles Times, Snapchat company sets IPO targets: $3.7-billion windfall and $22-billion valuation, February 16
- Business Insider, JPMorgan’s head IPO banker on what to expect in 2017, February 14
- Bond Buyer, Munis Weaken as Market Readies for $5.6B Calendar, February 13
- Bond Buyer, Muni Market Looks to New Week s $7.49B Slate, February 6
- Investments & Pensions Europe, UK roundup: Smiths Group, PIC, USS, National Audit Office, February 2