Spring seems to finally be creeping up on us, but February remained chilly across much of the financial world. Despite another slow month in the IPO market, Ipreo remained in demand for our data, analysis, and general expertise.
Throughout the month of February, we provided assistance to many prominent financial publications, on a wide range of financial topics. Ipreo contributed information and insight to Forbes, the Bond Buyer, IR Magazine, CNN Money and more, on topics touching the capital markets, investor relations, and municipals.
Check out the full list below:
- IR Magazine, “Euro firms eye Chinese funds,” February 29
- Business Day, “The ‘Big Board’ where trillion dollar deals are sealed,” February 26
- Bond Buyer, “March Madness: Muni Market Set for $10B Week,” February 26
- Seeking Alpha, “Tough stretch for the IPO market,” February 26
- Crain’s New York, “Head of leading muni-bond dealer says city’s finances are solid,” February 17
- Reuters, “Technology stocks selloff may turn IPO chill into IPO freeze,” February 16
- Forbes, “Which “Hot” Tech IPOs Have Popped And Flopped Since 2012,” February 13
- MarketWatch, “Strong start for first two IPOs of the year could ease some concerns,” February 3
- Investor’s Business Daily, “First IPOs of 2016 BeiGene, Editas Medicine Surge On First Day,” February 3
- CNN Money, “The silence in the IPO market is deafening,” February 2
- Oilprice.com, “Banks On The Hook For Bad Energy Loans,” February 1