We’re about two weeks into the new year, and hopefully you’ve had enough time to adjust to the fact that it is 2019. Before we say goodbye to 2018 for good, we’re going to take a look back at the news that was made over the December holiday season.
Most of the headlines concern the state of the muni market, but a big biotech IPO out of Massachusetts made some waves as well.
Here’s a sampling of some of the press we received in December:
- The Bond Buyer, 2018: A year of stress for the municipal market, December 28
- The Bond Buyer, Muni new issue slate plunges to $1B, December 14
- The Bond Buyer, Market looking ‘pretty good right now’ as muni calendar falls to $1B, December 14
- The Bond Buyer, Municipal bonds remain stronger as market readies for $8B calendar, December 7
- The Bond Buyer, Municipal new issue slate his $8B, December 7
- BioSpace, Moderna’s $600 million IPO: a sign of value or just a trend?, December 6
- Boston Business Journal, Here’s how Moderna’s IPO stacks up against others in biotech, December 6
- Boston Business Journal, Cambridge’s Moderna sets record with $604M IPO, December 6