It may be the third week of 2018, but you’re probably still writing “2017” on your checks – if you’re still writing checks, that is.
Last year still looms large as we make our way towards February, and in an effort to close the books, the Blog is back with our look at Ipreo-related news from December.
This month’s media roundup includes news on the muni market’s end of year bounty, features on emerging technology, and a look at Houston’s resurgent IPO scene.
Check out the list of publications in which Ipreo’s insight and analysis were featured:
- The Bond Buyer, Muni market set for $757M new issue slate, December 29
- Houston Business Journal, Year in Review: Houston had most IPOs of any Texas city in 2017, December 29
- Euromoney, DCM bankers battle the rise of the machines, December 21
- The Desk, The syndication trader, December 20
- The Bond Buyer, Going back to the well: Issuers bringing $11B in last stand of 2017, December 15
- The BondBuyer, When it rains it pours: market floodgates remain open with$22.9B, December 8
- Nasdaq, Fintech makeover for bond syndicate, December 4