December wrapped up an eventful year for Ipreo.
Despite the holiday season, Ipreo still managed to make headlines. From Thanksgiving through the dawn of the new year, our analysis and expertise was featured in a wide-range of publications. Topics covered in publications like The Wall Street Journal, The Bond Buyer, Business Wire and more included the Japanese stock market, the oil industry, municpal bonds, and the latest IPO news.
Check out the list below:
- Asian Nikkei Review, “Market Scramble Liquidity another charm of Japanese stocks,” December 29
- The Bond Buyer, “Muni Yields Drift Lower Ahead of Dead Upcoming Week ,” December 18
- Bloomberg, “Bond Buyers Hanging Up Phones in Europe as Debt Sales Go Digital,” December 17
- The Guru Investor, “What Investors Can Learn from the Oil Bust and Charlie Munger,” Deember 17
- Business Wire, “Overseas Shipholding Group Announces Successful Early Tender Offer Results and Receipt of Consents for Its 8.125% Senior Notes due 2018, 7.50% Senior Notes II due 2021 and 7.50% Senior Notes I due 2021,” December 16
- The Wall Street Journal, “What Investors Can Learn From the Oil Bust,” December 11
- Business Newswire, “Gemspring Capital Expands Team with New Vice President,” December 7
- Gulf News, “Breaking down the global fund managers’ skepticism,” December 4
- The Bond Buyer, “Municipal Bonds End Mostly Higher After Jobs, Ahead of $7.8B Supply,” December 4
- IR Magazine, “IR Magazine Awards Winners for Greater China 2015,” December 2
- Newswires, “Fortescue Announces Results Of Offer To Purchase For Cash Certain Unsecured Debt Securities And Determination Of Total Consideration,” November 25