The last month of summer is typically pretty quiet in the business world, but here at Ipreo it was business as usual.
We were called upon to provide data and analysis for a variety of publications throughout the month of August, including the Wall Street Journal, Reuters, Forbes and the Bond Buyer. Topics included the volatile IPO market, Puerto Rico bond sale, and more.
Here are a few articles in which Ipreo’s insight and expertise were featured:
- Reuters, “Venture capital cash surfers may see waves recede in market turmoil,” August 31
- Baguete, “Bubble startups: another sign,” August 31
- The Wall Street Journal, “What Happens if the IPO Window Slams Shut?” August 28
- The Wall Street Journal, “Puerto Rico Delays Bond Sale,” August 25
- Reuters, “California plans $1.9 bln GO sale for next week,” August 21
- Forbes, “Tumbling Twitter Reminds Investors Not To Have IPO Envy,” August 20
- Reuters, “UPDATE 1-Puerto Rico bond offer postponed, seen luring high-yield funds,” August 18
- Bond Buyer, “PRASA Deal Hits Primary Market,” August 14
- Fortune, “What the disappointing Planet Fitness IPO means for SoulCycle,” August 6
- The Wall Street Journal, “Oil-and-Gas Debt Deals Sting Investors,” August 3
- Upstart Business Journal, “Business head in the clouds: Red Hat takes a high-stakes risk,” August 2