Now that September has arrived, the kids are back in school, and football is back on TV, everyone is getting back into the swing of things. Let’s give summer one last hurrah with a look back at August’s news.
August’s headlines included a deluge of articles about August’s muni market, some time-capsule throwbacks from IR Magazine, an update on Ipreo’s Raleigh expansion, and the finalization of our acquisition by IHS Markit.
Here’s a sampling of some of the press we received in July.
- The Bond Buyer, NYC TFA, Calif. top $3.6B holiday slate, August 31
- International Financing Review, Bond syndication moves into the 21st century, August 25
- The Bond Buyer, Mass., Texas issuers head to market in $3.9B pre-Labor Day week, August 24
- The Bond Buyer, Texas $7.2B notes outshine $4.5B bond slate, August 17
- The Bond Buyer, Muni buyers to see bond bonanza next week as calendar hits $11.8B, August 10
- IR Magazine, IR30: A look back at July 2009 – On the road again, August 8
- The Bond Buyer, Municipal bond market set to see $7.5B new issue calendar next week, August 3
- Triangle Business Journal, Amid IHS Markit buy, ‘nothing changes’ for Ipreo’s 250-job Raleigh expansion, exec says, August 2
- Business Wire, IHS Markit Completes Acquisition of Ipreo, August 2
- IR Magazine, IR30: A look back at March 2012 – Arguments about short-termism, August 2