Summer is over but, as anyone following the presidential election knows, the news never stops.
Here at Ipreo, we’re always going, churning out expert insight into the issues affecting the capital markets for clients, and providing in-depth analysis for publications across the financial world. The summer was, as usual, a little slower than the rest of the year, but we still had plenty to do.
Throughout the month of August, we provided assistance to and had our work featured in many prominent financial publications, including Markets Media, Yahoo!, CIO Review, and more.
Check out the full list below:
- Markets Media, U.S. Buy Side Split on Brexit, August 31
- Financial News, Ipreo Launches Enhanced Order Monitor, August 22
- CIO Review, You Cannot Improve What You Cannot Measure, August 18
- Yahoo! Finance UK, Ipreo to Host Fifth Annual’ Investor Relations Summit’ Premier Investor Relations Education and Networking Series Returns to Hong Kong, Beijing, Taipei and Singapore, August 18
- Benzinga, Ipreo Reviews IPO Market Characteristics for Summer 2016, August 17
- Brave New Coin, New World Economic Forum report examines nine financial use cases for blockchains, August 13
- Bond Buyer, Ipreo Launches New Platform, August 8