We’re almost halfway through the year already, and the flipping of the calendar isn’t the only thing that isn’t slowing down. Ipreo remains a sought after source for insight and analysis in the global financial markets, as evidenced by these monthly recaps of news articles referencing our work.
After a lackluster first quarter, the new issuance market bounced back in April, kicking off with GoDaddy’s big IPO, which is the subject of several articles linked below. The muni markets also get some coverage, and Ipreo is cited in a Wall Street Journal story about Earnings Conference Calls.
Here’s a collection of some of the recent news articles in which Ipreo’s analysis was featured:
- San Jose Mercury News, “SV150: Most Bay Area IPOs from 2014 disappoint in revenue,” April 22
- The Bond Buyer, “West Side Story: California and Energy Northwest Lead $8.7B Week,” April 17
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, “Baird Reports 33% increase in 2014 net income,” April 15
- The Wall Street Journal, “How to Ace an Earnings Conference Call,” April 6
- The Bond Buyer, “Texas Tollway Deal Tops Calendar as Issuance Slips,” April 2
- Investor’s Business Daily, “GoDaddy IPO Wins Despite Plenty Of Red Flags,” April 1
- Investor’s Business Daily, “GoDaddy IPO Pops On First Trading Day, Gets $460 Mil,” April 1