Summer is approaching, and here in New York the temperature is (finally) starting to heat up. Of course, the news continues to flow regardless of the weather, and April was no different.
April’s media roundup includes updates on the municipal market, some news about Ipreo’s Raleigh expansion, and more.
Check out the list of publications in which Ipreo was featured:
- The Bond Buyer, FOMC Mutes Muni Volume; Higher Rates Seen as Buying Opportunity, April 27
- The Financial: New EBRD investor survey aims to unlock growth potential, April 27
- The News & Observer, Global Financial Firm Adds 250 Jobs in Wake County, April 24
- The Bond Buyer, LaGuardia’s Delta deal in spotlight as $7.8B new issue calendar looms, April 20
- Investor’s Business Daily, Zuora IPO Pops 43% As Cloud Software Company Raises $154 Million, April 12
- Finextra, Leading banks start accepting orders over Ipreo Investor Access, April 4