April was raining Ipreo news, and we’ve captured all the headlines in our monthly “In The News” recap.
The bulk of the stories this month concerned the blockchain initiative Ipreo is spearheading, and the month’s municipal bond activity. There is also some coverage of the spring’s IPO market among the links from outlets that include Bond Buyer, American Banker, Euromoney and more.
Check out the full list below:
- Bond Buyer, Municipal bond market looking forward to $7.02B, April 28
- American Banker, BBVA taps blockchain to make international payments in seconds, April 21
- Markets Media, Blockchain to Top $5 Bln in 6 Yrs, April 19
- The Street, Here’s a Look at 11 Upcoming IPOs in 2017, April 18
- Bond Buyer, California leads post holiday slate of nearly $7B, April 13
- Bond Buyer, Volume crawls up to $5.7B for short week, April 7
- Information Management, Bank consortium demonstrates leverage loan trade via blockchain, April 6
- Euromoney, Fintech threatens the big banks’ grip on the primary markets, April 5
- FinNews, CS: Blockchain System for Syndicated Loans, April 3
- Business Insider, Major banks are testing the concept of syndicated loans, April 3
- IR Magazine, Top tips for targeting investors, April 3
- Traders Magazine, Syndicated Loans Pass Blockchain Concept Testing Phase, April 1