April saw some fairly promising developments in the financial world. The new issuance market finally started to heat up, and the recent municipal deal slate was steady.
Throughout the month, we provided assistance to, and were featured in, many prominent financial publications. The majority of the coverage focused on the muni market, but our survey of the Vienna Stock Exchange also hit the papers, and, of course, some IPO news was covered.
We also contributed information and insight to The Bond Buyer, Reuters, and more.
Check out the full list below:
- Bond Buyer, “Munis Steady Stronger Ahead of Next Week’s $8.2B Slate,” April 29
- Bond Buyer, “With Premium Callables, Worst-Case Metrics No Longer Work,” April 26
- Reuters, “Dell SecureWorks, 2016’s first tech IPO, fizzles on Wall Street,” April 22
- Finextra, “Ipreo conducts successful test-run of IssueLaunce platform in Asian market,” April 21
- Mondo Visione, “Ipreo-Survey: Institutional Investors and Austrian Stocks in 2015,” April 12
- Bond Buyer, “Muni Traders Look Ahead to $6.13B New Supply,” April 11