Municipal Bonds Solutions for Banks
Our product suite features efficient workflows, comprehensive content and analytics to support the new issuance process and facilitate all interactions in the municipal capital markets.
End-to-end deal execution application for municipal securities offerings and trading
- Allows a lead manager to automate all aspects of syndication to handle all structures and pricing
- Straight-through processing eliminates re-keying by sharing data electronically with account members
- Instantaneous transmission of information when a scale is updated and sent out by the underwriter
- Built-in modules for designations, closeouts and P&L
- Robust reporting functionality
- Real-time tracking of orders
- Allows user to manage all aspects of non-managed transactions
- Online order-entry across sales internally and the syndicate externally
Our Electronic Order Entry platform allows sales teams to receive wires and deal information, as well break down allotments by account online to feed directly into the firm’s internal trading system.
- Enter orders for senior-managed and non-managed deals, eliminating the need for phone or ticket orders.
- Current deals functionality allows the sales teams to quickly navigate to deals with active order periods and view real-time updates of their orders by their syndicate desk.
- Orders may be fed directly into firm’s internal trading system.
Manage retail investor participation in muni issuance through a web-based platform
- Automate order aggregation for new issuances
- Direct point-of-sale delivery via integration with Ipreo iProspectus
- Reduce risk of human error by systematizing the allocation process and integrating with order management system
- Centralize all new-issue processing on one platform, regardless of asset class or deal type
An industry standard for municipal competitive bid calculation and electronic bid calculation submission
- Check for violations using the parameters supplied on the Notice of Sale, and alert the user when the bid violates.
- Date and time-stamp all bids.
- Access multiple reporting options.
- One-click functionality for term bonds, what-if scenarios and auto-leveling
- Refine bid information up to the last minute to reflect changing market conditions.
- Download deals to the Ipreo Municipal Bookrunning system with a single click.
- Access up-to-the-minute market knowledge while creating a bid by feeding pre-sale orders directly into BiDCOMP from IHS Markit’s electronic order entry system.
- Unparalleled customer service
- Calculations that meet all SIFMA standards
- Accessibility solely through a private network, either via dial-up or leased line
Our enhanced order monitor platform offers best-in-class and comprehensive deal tracking for investor and syndicate orders, subscription levels, retail breakdown, real-time order tracking, investor analysis, subscription detail and more.
- Tranche Analysis – Evaluate all offered maturities by multiple dimensions including series, subscription, priority, retail, investor type and syndicate member participation.
- Investor Data – Watch investors place orders on your deal. View real-time analysis about that investor and a portfolio summary of their holding data. Evaluate top investors on your deal by name or type.
- Syndicate Data – Track syndicate members’ participation and orders across the deal. Evaluate top syndicate members by firm name or type.
- Order Data – Get full access to raw order book data that is exportable and fully minable.
- Market Data – Keep an eye on live rates, equities, headlines and economic news.
- Analytics – Track deal stats in real-time, such as total orders, total fill, total balance, order period countdown clock and more.
- Reporting – View consolidated reports breaking down investor and syndicate member activity.
- Mobile Access – View our application from any desktop, laptop or tablet device – anywhere, anytime.
Full-service electronic document delivery and tracking system for equity, fixed income, municipal, and syndicated loan new issues
- Streamline the delivery of pre-allocation documents and reduce the cost of issuance associated with the printing and mailing of hard copies.
- Comply with all SEC/MSRB requirements associated with electronic disclosure. We have been the leader in this process for more than 15 years.
- Capture a complete audit trail, including delivery date/time, bad email addresses and archive to meet retention requirements.
Our VRTS features comprehensive functionality and automation for managing inventory of all variable rate instruments.
- Security master database for maintaining critical deal information
- Functionality for automated rate resets
- Automated rate change notifications to role players
- Electronic trading and real-time inventory management
- Automated rate and document submissions to the MSRB
- Comprehensive issuer billing module
Ipreo MuniIC is a centralized platform for comprehensive municipal securities data and market information. MuniC is integrated within our bookrunning system and includes MuniAnalytics, MuniCalendar and MuniWatch.
- Provides comprehensive real-time and historical municipal market information
- Fast and easy access to a wide range of municipal securities data and market information
- Enables creation of reports by selecting from a comprehensive list of elements
- Easily re-run frequently-used reports
- Export reports into multiple formats including Word, Excel or PDF
Identify prospects and understand the client base with industry-leading investor data
- Accurate and detailed global institutional contact data and investor profiles
- Timely cross-asset class ownership data
- Advanced investor screening and detailed portfolio intelligence
- Customized daily alerts on people moves and other data updates
- Knowledgeable 24/7 support from our dedicated and experienced account management team